Monday 20 July 2009

Unexpected meeting...

I feel elated tonight for a former student of mine came to me and addressed my name correctly ( after many years - almost 20 ) he could still recognise me despite of course the changes that I have gone through including size and look . Without me realizing , all this while we are attending the same classes.

He introduced himself which at first I could not recall but the moment he mentioned Fairus Salju then, it rang the bell... what a unique name kan? and of course there are reasons for me to remember the name.

Yes, he's already a Haji and the cikgu is still trying hard to get a place ......

He has his own enterprise and is doing well. Mmmm ... alhamdulillah.

It's nice to see your anak murid menjadi 'manusia' and of course sangat seronok when they can still remember you .....

Oh , Yes... that's the beauty of being a teacher ..... which you may never experience in other profession.

No comments: