Friday 17 July 2009

Trust

The air around here I supposed is much heated by the latest gossip in town. I prefer not to mention what it is about. However those who know about it I bet would feel the same.

Well, can you as a person entrusted with such a big responsibility to educate, to enlighten, to show the way, to lead the way, to give hopes , to inspire, to mould and many more to's...... do such beastly behaviour. God damn you!!

How could you tarnish our noble position? I can never forgive you. It will take years for people to forget the whole thing. I just wonder how in the first place you let youself be called ' a cikgu' and yet at the same time you are the one who dash the hopes of those people around you. I think my two cats deserve the world better than you do.
You are the wolf in the sheep skin. You don't deserve our sympathy at all. And remember....... Darul Akhirat is waiting......

5 comments:

ME, UNVEILED said...

hmmmm...it must be critically serious...cikgu is no longer a noble position nowadays..I've learnt it the hard way years ago

captain viking said...

sape eh.. am i that ignorant?

orangkampung said...

It's talk of the town. Usha-usha le.

Anonymous said...

I wonder who that fella is???????

orangkampung said...

You may not know... it could be someone living next door or a person whom others thought could never have done it for the mask that he is wearing.