Thursday 16 October 2008

Raya Blues

Sana sini orang masih lagi bercakap fasal kuih raya, baju raya, rumah terbuka, lemang, nasi impit dan macam-macam fasal raya. My raya mood have all gone.
Exams are coming. SPM, MUET. STPM and now PMR is towards its last phase. The form 3s boleh raya sakan after this but not the others. The form 4s and lower 6s tengah berasap kepala sitting for their end of the year exams while the form 1 and 2 coming soon.
So the mood is obviously exam. No raya blues.
On top of that, dalam bulan ni juga ada beberapa cerita sedih among colleagues yang kehilangan ahli keluarga, yang jatuh sakit dan berbagai lagi. Sharing the kesedihan is one thing. My concern would be my girl who is sitting for her SPM this year. Insyaallah, semoga segalanya berjalan baik, mendapat kesihatan yang baik serta mampu menjawab dengan cemerlang dan beroleh keputusan yang cemerlang. The same goes to my 5ST1 boys and the other form 5s
At the same time, preparing for my next meeting with the others from other districts and states. With the new format, I can expect some heated discussion.
Well, will have to wait and see.

No comments: